Recruitment Intern (Internship)
- Final year student or Fresh Graduate are also welcomed.
- Have excellent and extraordinary verbal oral & written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Analytical, detail and result oriented.
- Desire to drive results and improve every single day, and nimble and agile to learn on new subjects/tasks.
- Have a positive, can-do attitude, extraordinary hustle.
- Have deep self-motivation and the ability to personal branding.
- Able to work under pressure in fast pace environment.
- Hands on with Organizing Data and Microsoft Office, esp. in Excel and Word.
- Meticulous with data and administrative task.
- A people person and self-starter would be a great match with the HR Team.
- Willing to WORK FROM OFFICE
Share this job