Quality Improvement Lead
- Generate/refine SOPs for QC and also lead the end to end QC process in the warehouse for both packaging, finished goods, and other inventories.
- Work with R&D/product development team to determine quality requirement for each product. Set the appropriate AQL for products/suppliers to minimize quality issues while optimizing sample cost.
- Monitor the throughput of QC process and improve it to reduce overall warehouse operation lead time.
- Maintaining documents (CoA, inspection report, etc.) and reserving retained samples.
- Follow up with suppliers for any rejects found, raise credit note to deduct invoice, and collaborate with warehouse team if sorting or return process are required.
- Collect complaints from customers, initiate the troubleshooting/testing, and work with product development team/R&D to resolve any quality related issues. Submit complaint form to suppliers if necessary.
- Initiate quality improvement project while also keeping track of any ongoing quality issues pending resolution.
- Perform quality update/audit to suppliers by examining their manufacturing process, documentation, quality system, storage, product development testing, etc.
- Develop return business process from customers should any recall or exchange products are allowed. Monitor and improve the existing practice to reduce loss or obsolescence.
- Determine product disposition for any return/rejects/damage goods found in the warehouse.
- Publish quality deviation report.
- Bachelor degree in technical field (Chemistry/Pharmacy/Chem Eng) with 2-3 years’ experience.
- Have knowledge or familiar with GMP, ISO 9001, BPOM, CPKB, sampling method, and laboratory testing.
- Prior exposure into FMCG or beauty products within QA/QC area is preferred.
- Good at multi-tasking, prioritization of work, cross function communication, and problem solving.
- Fast learner, driven, proactive, and organized in high growth VUCA environment.
Share this job