- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Manage day-to-day production operations across multiple shifts.
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and transport companies
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Plan work schedules, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
- Coach and motivate employees
- Minimum of 7 years of warehouse management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Business, Operations or related is preferred
- Comfortable working in a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, or holidays.
- Experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
Share this job