- Find new potential suppliers & maintain relationships with existing suppliers
- Creating purchasing orders based on an approved budget.
- Tracking and maintaining the status of orders, and reporting any delivery issues.
- Creating monthly and annual purchase reports for management review.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or a similar field.
- Min. of 2 years experience as a purchasing associate, or a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of financial best practices and the buying process.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Share this job