Internal Control Manager (Auditor)
- Coordinate with superiors to determine audit scope and timelines.
- Interact with management to determine audit requirements.
- Perform audits such as operational, compliance, and financial (including ICoFR) audits.
- Review audit findings and develop recommendations.
- Identify areas of improvements and concerns to management.
- Develop clear and complete reports of audit procedures and findings in formal business English.
- Compose audit presentations to management as needed.
- Organize complete and neat audit documentation.
- 5 years of experience as external/internal auditor, preferably in retail industry
- Ability to effectively manage multiple and complex tasks,
- Advanced skills in spreadsheets, presentations, and familiar use of data analytics tools,
- English proficiency is a must.
Share this job