Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps Manager
- Establish DevOps engineering best practices and be an advocate to spread DevOps culture in and out of the company.
- Apply security best practices to AWS and GCP infrastructure and fix security findings.
- Architect secure and maintainable Kubernetes clusters on GCP and implement reliable CI/CD pipelines to support the operation of our infrastructure and services.
- Work closely with development teams to automate their build, test, packaging and development procedures and help them become more autonomous in delivering products to production.
- Identify and fix production issues at any level of infrastructure, cluster, network, and service.
- Observe and improve performance at any level of infrastructure, cluster, network, and service. Reduce infrastructure cost.
- 4-5 years of experience as DevOps, across infrastructure, administration, deployment, and development support.
- Have expertise in CI/CD (tools: Jenkins, Gitlab CI, or Github Actions)
- Have expertise with cloud monitoring, management systems, and Cloud automation experience
- Have experience in cloud networking like Istio and Cloud security principles and best practices
- Experience with Docker, VM, Cloud, and Orchestration: GCP, AWS, Kubernetes
- Understanding the needs and pitfalls of microservices architecture.
- Experience creating scalable. resilient and robust systems that use microservices architecture
Share this job