Beauty Merchandiser Manager (Brand Acquisition)
- Have a vast knowledge of Beauty brands, products and functions.
- Minimum 5 years experience in merchandising/category and 3 years in a managerial position in Beauty related field (preferably from eCommerce/Marketplace)
- Excellent business development, client development and relationship building with service mindset
- Ability to build strong relationships with the team as a good team leader, communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- Create, manage and execute campaign/promotion plan to achieve higher sales
- Acquiring new potential brands and maintaining good connections with the individual or principal sellers.
- Overseeing the buying process, forecasting profit, inventory demands and trends, and negotiating with suppliers.
- Prepares variance analysis reports of stocks and sales against budgeted figures, identify brand/category growth opportunities to minimize down trending business.
- Identify areas for improvements, new sourcing opportunities and establish procedures to deliver tangible cost savings and speed.
Share this job