Associate Product Manager
- Develop compelling business cases, make crisp prioritizations, and design clear success metrics for your initiatives
- Drive product vision and prioritize roadmap based on market opportunity to shape the future.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements.
- Work with your engineering and design teams to ideate and build products.
- At least 1 year of product management experience with the experience of creating products with software developers on various desktop and mobile platforms. Technology-related experience and backgrounds are preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Have good communication, problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Familiar with UX frameworks and research
Share this job